Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, this is where I shall be sharing with you whatever it is that I would like to share, mostly it will be stories/poems/things I have written, but could be book reviews, book hauls, any sort of thing like that, could also be a daily update from myself.

-Craig

Sunday 26 January 2014

Possible future ideas

Hullo

This won't be the longest post, but I may have some more later, which will be slightly longer for you

So, I've been thinking about posts that I can add to this blog. Since this is primarily a book blog, with a focus on writing and such, I was thinking of doing some book reviews. Reviews of books that I've read, which is good because I've a large backlog of books that I've not reviewed anywhere, which will mean a lot of posts for you guys and a lot of easy posts for me, which I could bring out daily, bi daily, weekly, bi weekly, however it is easiest for me.

I think that might be quite fun to do, may post a little one later, not sure what book I'd review first though, so many to choose from
- Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment