Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, this is where I shall be sharing with you whatever it is that I would like to share, mostly it will be stories/poems/things I have written, but could be book reviews, book hauls, any sort of thing like that, could also be a daily update from myself.

-Craig

Friday 31 January 2014

First post from the macbook air

As you can most likely tell from the title, I got me a MacBook Air, it is the 2013 13 inch model, coming with 4gb ram, 256gb SSD flash storage. It's pretty cool, we did spend most of our afternoon setting it up and making it work with everything, we being my dad and myself, but we eventually got it there and it's all working and it's how I'm typing this blog post to you.

Not much more has happened, I've survived another week of school, and as I've said, I spent today playing with the new macbook, transferring all my word documents over to Pages documents to work with them on the Mac OS, which was as easy as saving them as a .Doc file, having opened them, so that's good. I may spend the weekend catching up with draft 2 of my Alone book, which is my Zombie story which I may share with you guys reading this in the future, I'm also considering trying to do vlogs again, not sure how that will work out, but I might try it, since I now have the isight camera on the macbook, since I have a free house Sunday evenings, I may be able to get something done, if I know what I'm saying and things and not just rambling, although I prefer rambling, it's essentially what I do here, just in a non spoken format.

But still, that's it for this post, just a little update, if I get anything posted on Youtube video wise, I shall link it in a post that I do probably Monday or Tuesday
-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment