Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, this is where I shall be sharing with you whatever it is that I would like to share, mostly it will be stories/poems/things I have written, but could be book reviews, book hauls, any sort of thing like that, could also be a daily update from myself.

-Craig

Saturday 21 December 2013

New blog

Right, new concept with this one, I don't want it to be a daily one, like my previous blogs have been, I will try to write regularly, just not daily.

I plan to have whatever I want posted up here, could be writing ideas, character ideas, character bios, general stuff in the life of me, autobio of me, whatever, those will be some of the ideas of mine, though, so be on the look out for that, in the near future.

I don't plan on making incredibly long posts, but I will keep them of adequate length, just long enough to be useful blog edits, but so long that it will take me forever to write, as I have other things and projects to be working on.

Next update will probably come tomorrow, since I have a few intro ideas, but when I get those out of the way, it may be every couple of days before you hear from me.

-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment