Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, this is where I shall be sharing with you whatever it is that I would like to share, mostly it will be stories/poems/things I have written, but could be book reviews, book hauls, any sort of thing like that, could also be a daily update from myself.

-Craig

Monday 23 December 2013

23/12/2013 part 1

Probably another 2 parter post today, one now and one later.

Todays posts will probably be another story, or at least another piece of writing, I don't really know what genre this would go into, but it was a piece of creative writing that I had written having read Neil Gaiman's Tribute to Ray Bradbury 

That story got me thinking, and I was lying in bed one night, and I just started to dictate to myself, a story in the style of this piece, and how it was written and such things, and of course the next day, I wrote it, it's not very long, a little longer than the poem that was posted yesterday.

It's based around the topic of remembrance, of no one in particular, just the topic of memory and remembering things (In fact, that's the title)

That'll get posted later, as I really want to share it with you, as it's not really been shared too much, much like the poem as well.

-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment