Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, this is where I shall be sharing with you whatever it is that I would like to share, mostly it will be stories/poems/things I have written, but could be book reviews, book hauls, any sort of thing like that, could also be a daily update from myself.

-Craig

Friday 18 April 2014

Self destructing post

I've not had much of a muse for writing these posts, I've been pretty busy with everything, and I just don't really feel like writing here, at least as much as I did when I started, so, as the title says, this will self destruct, when I feel like posting a little more, I apologise for not posting as much, but I really just want to work on some other projects of mine, more specifically the 3 writing projects I have on the go, and try and finish a couple of them.

I will see you when I get back from this sort of hiatus
-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment